H1

2014/05/07

Congratulation to Kanon for winning first title!

Hi, this is Sakai and I can not wait to share the great news!

Kanon Iwakuma(12) has won the girls under 14's in local TOYOTA tournament. It is her first title.
Also, Koki Matsuda(13) is a runner up in boys under 16's, Mami Hagiwara(11) placed 3rd in girls under 12's, Masaki Koga(13) finished best 8. All of them practice in our players class. So proud of them!!






Kanon became a member of the players Class about two years ago. Before that she was in our JA(junior class). She practices six times a week plus adding private lessons.

We are so proud of this win but moreover, we are so proud of what she has been doing continuously…Putting all the hard work every single day for two years.
I know she knows that every hard work she puts in comes back with double the joy. I hope she keep doing what she has been doing, even harder to achieve higher goal.
  
I know it is not just the players commitments that bring the results. It is combination of the players, the coach, and family's support. We all have to work hard to win. It does not come over night.

As a coach, I do want everyone to set a goal and try to think and work hard to achieve that goal that they have set. Playing in tournaments is a very good tool to find that.

I started to see a lot of players from other junior classes participating in tournaments. That makes me very proud and very happy.
I can not wait to see who gets to win the next tournament.
 
Introducing our staffsDSC 7843a Ryota Sakai  APF ACADEMIES
Currently developing the Thai No.#1 boys 12 & Under. Experienced travelling coach for ATF, ITF Junior, and Orange Bowl. Aiming to develop juniors who can compete around the world. My motto is,"To give my best" in every class and lesson.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿