H1

2014/04/04

Instead of water gun wars play Tennis!! Songkran Holiday Rental Cours Now Available.


Hello its Ryota! The HOT days continue. Does everyone have their Songkran holiday planned out? I myself will be practicing with our performance class during the Songkran break (4/10-4/16).

During the above duration on the flyer, we will not have regular group lessons, but Rental Courts are available.
 ※Rental is per 1 court. We recommend booking in advance.

Right now for members normal price of THB535 isTHB250(w/o tax)50%OFF!!
※For non-members THB700(w/o tax).

"I want to play tennis during the Songkran Holiday."
"Don't want to play tennis outside under the HOT, HOT, SUN."
"During the holiday I would like to play tennis with my family and friends."

Why not play tennis at APF ACADEMIES?
(Now accepting reservations.)

Hope to see many faces at APF!!

Introducing our staffsDSC 7843a Ryota Sakai  APF ACADEMIES
Currently developing the Thai No.#1 boys 12 & Under. Experienced travelling coach for ATF, ITF Junior, and Orange Bowl. Aiming to develop juniors who can compete around the world. My motto is,"To give my best" in every class and lesson.