H1

2014/03/14

Intensive early morning practice-The players class

Hi, it's Sakai! We started having early morning practice sessions(7am-9am) while the Japanese School is in the break.
Sadly, some have to move back to Japan permanently. But we are practicing as ONE until the Good bye day comes.



The players class practices 2:30hrs everyday, more than 4class/week required. Our mission is to help players who can play globally with no hesitation. I am committed to help them become not only the best players but the best person he/she can be in their lives that they live in.

Please check my blog for more of my believes and activities with the players. I believe we must have endurance, tolerance and patience in our lives, not only in Tennis.

sorry only Japanese
Having NINTAI, GAMAN that is our concept to be successful. Coach Sakai's blog. 

Last year, our player(Palm) became #1 in National under 12. Also he has been participating in ATF tournaments(Many different countries in Asia) under 14, and finishing at the top. The other players are doing well in tournaments in/out of Thailand.

I will work harder for the players to have better results this year! Wish me good luck!

Anyone who is interested to play in competitions and become a member of our players class, come and see me!!

 

Introducing our staffsDSC 7843a 酒井亮太 APF ACADEMIES
Currently developing the Thai No.#1 boys 12 & Under. Experienced travelling coach for ATF, ITF Junior, and Orange Bowl. Aiming to develop juniors who can compete around the world. My motto is,"To give my best" in every class and lesson.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿