Have you ever created a 'self-identity map'? It's a fun and great communication tool when meeting someone for the first time. This year at the allout beat 2015 camp, each coach has been asked to create their own self-identity map for such reason. There is no right or wrong way to create it. The first map is my own and the next few are other examples.
- Start with yourself and work your way out to things that matter to you, events, hobbies, goals, etc.
- Along with words drawing and images can be used to depict events, identity, moments
- Can be spread out or centralised into a big theme
- black and white or in colour
- Free to use as much space as you want A4 size
"It's a fun way to get to know about yourself and realise all the things that make you who you are. "