H1

2014/03/19

"Where do the coaches go for lunch? " you asked and here is the answer.


Hello, this is Tsukada. The weather is getting ready for Songkran, the water splashing event. I have been asked by our members this question. "Where do the coaches go for lunch and how do they spend their lunch hour?" so I would like to talk about that today. My lunch hour.




The answering is….(drum roll please!!!) "The Ramen King, it is!!" I personally visit about twice a week since it opened.



This is how looks inside. This picture was taken around 2, Sunday afternoon, and still a lot of people were three.



I have ordered Tonkotsu Ramen. (You can choose to buy from different Ramen Shops. )



Wow, it was delicious!! Oh, didn't I touch my noodles? No, this is my second batch. You can buy the second if you enjoyed and quickly finished your first batch.



Never think about extra calories, I just can not resist the second even I should have been full.



Lately, K-village has been very popular and doing many different events, I see a lot of people.



It is hard to find the parking space some times.



I have my regular coffee to complete my short but happy lunch hour. How do you spend your lunch hour?




Introducing our staffsDSC 7843a Kenichiro Tsukada APF ACADEMIES
We will work actively to the APF making a more international Academies!